iPad crashing when using beatpad 1 and 2 with latest firmware

So last year i used a friends beatpad 2 with my ipad air. It kept crashing the ipad. Fast forward to this year and i thiught id try again but unfortunately its still doig the same thing. Completely restarting the ipad ( now 6th gen.)

This happened two nights in a row and i had to use my old numark idjpro controller that goves me no problems.

Sunday i used it at home and just started to move the pitches up and down and the app wouldnt keep up and it agai crashed.

Before i go an buy another ipad ( thinking its old so might be that) has anyone solved this problem?

Many thanks

Hi @Lewispt,

Thanks for sharing your latest experience with djay for iOS!

So that I can better assist you, could you please answer the following questions:

1. What version of iOS is running on your iPad?
  2. What version of djay were you using?
  3. How are you connecting the Beatpad 1/2 to your iPad?
  4. Could you please follow the steps below so that we can try to retrieve your djay user ID for further investigation into possible crash reports your device may have sent us?
    a) Open the djay for iOS app.
    b) Navigate the the djay settings menu.
    c) Tap on the “Contact Support” or “Share feedback” button.
    d) Complete the follow up steps with the subject line "ATTENTION: KELLY - Community Ipad crashing when using beatpad 1 and 2 with latest firemware

Looking forward to hearing back from you. Have a nice day!

Good morning. So ive send a message as asked but unfortunately i havent had a reply. Any news on why this seems to be happening would be much appreciated.

Lewis