iPad Pro 11" stand for use with Reloop Mixtour pro

Hi,

Now that the Mixtour Pro is starting to ship, i’m looking for at mount / stand to host my 11" iPad Pro in combination with the Mixtour.

Anyone have found a good and stable stand?

Regards
Michael

I can’t help you there but that’s one part where I think Reloop got it wrong, They should have put a slot at the tp like they did with the Buddy & Ready

1 Like
3 Likes

Reloop Stand Hub

• Probably one of the best and most convenient iPad stands, but also one of the priciest. If you want extra USB ports plus charging, this is the way to go; but if you’re using a controller that properly supports iPhones/iPads, this might be overkill. (e.g. FLX4, Mixtour, Ready, Buddy etc.)
    Reloop Stand Hub - Reloop

Gravity Laptop Stand

Hercules Laptop Stand

• Over-engineered, super sturdy, made of steel with decent height adjustment. Does rock slightly due to scissor legs. This has been my stand for 6 years. Even if it got thrown around in a bar fight, stepped on by a stampede OR run over by a tank … this hunk of metal will still outlive me.
  • TIP: Added 1/2 inch rubber feet to my Mixtour and Traktor Z1 so they can sit over the feet of this stand and be pushed flush against the stand.
    DG400BB - Hercules Stands USA

Hercules Tablet/Phone Holder

2 Likes