iPhone 12 Pro Max will NOT work

The app will freeze if played for more than 5 minutes. Sometimes the whole phone would freeze.

Never had that issue with mine.

Hi @Samuel_Hollis,

Sorry to hear about the issue you’ve encountered. So we can take a closer look, could you please tell us the following:

1. Which OS version is running on your device?
  2. Which djay version are you using? (If you are using an iOS/ Android device, please open the djay settings and scroll down to determine the version number.)
  3. Please explain step-by-step the issue you are experiencing, what you expect to happen, and what actually happens. For example, what actions lead up to the freeze? What mode are you using in djay (e.g., Automix, 2-Deck, Video, etc.)? What music library source are you using (e.g., local files, TIDAL, etc.)?

Thanks in advance for the additional information.

I had a very similar issue with my iPhone XR. The whole phone would freeze yet the music would continue playing. Are you using an apple watch by chance? Turns out my Djay app on the apple watch was freezing the app on the phone so badly that it froze the phone as well. I believe I fixed the issue deleting the DJay app from my watch.

1. iOS 4.4
    2)3.6.6
    3)I start playing an apple playlist on one track. Start auto mix on the other track. Then I take the vocals out of both tracks. It then freezes after a little.

Yes, I do wear an apple watch(series 3) and the app sucks. Makes sense that it could be causing problems. Thanks for the tip, I’ll try deleting it.

So far so good, hasn’t froze yet. I think it’s the app too.

Thanks for pointing out that the Apple Watch app may be related to this issue, @codysteinberg. And thanks for the additional information, @Samuel_Hollis. We’re glad to hear that at least the djay app is working on your iPhone now as expected after deleting the Watch app.

Our development team has been notified of this and will investigate the issue further. We’ll keep you posted with any updates here.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.