Is Beatport / Beatsource Down?

Is anyone else have problems accessing Beatport? Was in the middle of a set and tracks suddenly stopped loading. Now I can’t log in through djay or via the Beatport website or Beatport App. Seems like everything is down right now. I’ve tried restarting djay, rebooting the iPad, logging in from other devices and different browsers. Nothing works.

I’m getting this error message from within djay when trying to log in:

Well Beatport is back up this morning. Not sure how long it was down for, but it was at least a couple of hours.

Sorry to hear that dude, that must have been awful in the middle of a set!

Yeah not a great feeling, but also not the first time I’ve had to deal with something like that. Always helps to be prepared with a backup plan.

I noticed another short glitch with Beatport again this afternoon while preparing some new tracks. Definitely seems like they are having issues.

Yep I feel your pain, slipping/drifting cue points was bug that got introduced in an earlier version of the software, happened to me right before a gig. I now have two iPads one that auto updates and one that doesn’t as a backup.

I also found that tidal occasionally remove tracks entirely from their platform. So in the middle of a set I was about to play impeach the president as part of a practiced routine and it had been removed from tidal completely :man_facepalming:t2: so I now ensure I own tracks that I have as part of a routine.

1 Like