Is Djay Pro Compatible with OS X 10.12 Sierra?

Hi folks,

I faced the same issues but already BEFORE I updated to MacOS Sierra. So it isn’t an issue that comes with Sierra. The opposit is correct: I have the feeling that it gets better with Sierra.

I disabled the keyboard shortcuts. And now you get the message that “the keyboard shortcuts are disabled” as soon as you search for anything and the issue appears.

The big big problem is: I cannot reproduce the issue. And as far as I understood algoriddim isn’t able to do this neither.

One idea is, that it has to do something with the controller and the moment when you connect it to the mac. I had a gig where suddenly all the electric power shut down. After power came back the issue appeared in every search.
In this special case my macbook pro kept on running, the controller shut down. And some time later it ran again - not sure if this was a reason for it.

Update on this: Today I did some exercise on my Djay Pro. Obviously Djay Pro has been updated - and MacOS also. I worked about 3 hours with the software without any issues at all.

I just updated to Sierra and my computer crashes every time I open DJay. I deleted it and reinstalled to the same effect. Now I am spending countless hours trying to find out why.

I just updated to Sierra and my computer crashes every time I open DJay. I deleted it and reinstalled to the same effect. Now I am spending countless hours trying to find out why.

The newest off the site. I deleted my copy. Downloaded and reinstalled. Version 1.4.2

Thank god I have 2 dj computers. I just can’t update my other to sierra.

I’ll get it to u tomorrow. I sent 12 to apple. Every time it restarted from the crashes.

It’s not reporting an error. I even did it 4 times. I have a log in the system log, but that is the only thing expressing a date for the error.

Here is the ticket it made for Apple. IDK why google chrome is listed. It wasn’t open and I have no problems with it.
Dec 22 14:24:55 admins-iMac-2 ksadmin[502]: Created ticket
serverType=Omaha
url=https://tools.google.com/service/update2
creationDate=2015-06-15 22:55:22
tagPath=/Applications/Google Chrome.app/Contents/Info.plist
tagKey=KSChannelID
brandPath=/Users/admin/Library/Google/Google Chrome Brand.plist
brandKey=KSBrandID
versionPath=/Applications/Google Chrome.app/Contents/Info.plist
versionKey=KSVersion
cohort=1:1y5:
cohortName=Stable
ticketVersion=1
> in store /Users/admin/Library/Google/GoogleSoftwareUpdate/TicketStore/Keystone.ticketstore.
Dec 22 14:24:59 admins-iMac-2 Google Chrome[493]: objc[493]: __weak variable at 0x6080000591e0 holds 0x2121212121212121 instead of 0x608000032560. This is probably incorrect use of objc_storeWeak() and objc_loadWeak(). Break on objc_weak_error to debug.
Dec 22 14:25:10 admins-iMac-2 Google Chrome[493]: BUG in libdispatch client: kevent[EVFILT_MACHPORT] monitored resource vanished before the source cancel handler was invoked

So this is funny. DJay started working again okay. So I took the computer out and it crashed in public on me. The strange thing is after checking my other computer that I have no problems with is and has been running Sierra 10.12.1. These Imac are the exact same and now I am lost. Why does one work and one not? I am so confused.