Is the new Pioneer DDJ-SX3 compatible with djay?

I see the Is the new Pioneer DDJ-SX2 compatible however just purchased the latest version Pioneer DDJ-SX3. I imagine the site hasn’t been updated but making sure it should work . Please let me know! Unit is on the way!

MIDI mapping doesn’t exist for me on djay Pro 1.4.4… is there somewhere I can download it?

I’m on a mac and have to map the whole controller manually, and some things still don’t work very well (crossfade is a smash cut to A, B, or the middle)

I’m on djay Pro 1.4.4 so maybe that’s the issue. i would love it if this controller were natively supported there!

i haven’t changed my preferences from the last time i used a controller (some model of Reloop), but I’ll check the preferences for those options.

The latest version of djay Pro 2 natively supports the SX3. As for the crossfader issue can you please verify in djay > Preferences > Mixer that you didn’t select the “cut” curve. Also make sure MIDI cutting mode is not enabled (via the MIDI menu). Hope this helps.

Hi there,

we are aware of the user demand for this mapping and will do our best in order to provide it as fast as possible.

If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you would like further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us. 

Hi there, 

we are doing our best in order to provide the mapping as fast as possible and will keep you posted when there are news.

If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you would like further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us. 

Hi there,

we are very happy to announce that our latest update for djay Pro 2 is featuring a native mapping of the SX 3 and the DDJ 400.

Thank you all for your patience.

Have fun mixing!

Cheers,Lukas E.

Hi,

The SX3 is natively supported by djay Pro 2 for Mac.

You can find further information about our Mac version via:

https://www.algoriddim.com/djay-pro-mac

The crossfader is not being visible on screen, this is due to the fact that all audio mixing is done inside the controller, so djay does not control the fader positions. This is also why Automix is not supported with external mixer mode. On the plus side, thanks to external mixer mode the DDJ-SX3 has the ability to add its own audio effects to the mix

Hope this helps.

Cheers,Lukas E.

Hi Dwayne,

The SX 3 is on our controller feature request list for djay for Windows.

Thank you for pushing the topic.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

Hi, when is the iOS Version ready for the for the DDJ-SX 3 ?
And wich cable is neccessary for the iPad?

Cheers
Michael

I have the DDJ-SX 3 and it works fine with my Djay Pro 2 Mac Version, but not really with the iOS Version yet.

Any updates on a timeframe? Is it possible to configure/use a SX2 mapping instead?

How long did it take for the sx-2 to become compatible? could this mapping be used?

FYI - They just added the Update - https://www.algoriddim.com/djay-pro-m…

How about windows ? Mac is not the only system of the world :frowning: thanks (should be easy as sx2 is supported)

Midi mapping for Pioneer DDJ-SX3 for Windows please???

Midi mapping for Pioneer DDJ-SX3 for Windows please???

The DDJ SX3 is mapped for Mac. It’s windows they haven’t mapped it for