Is this Possible? Daw like set programing?

Hello, is it possible to basically pre make a playlist and and save the transitions effects etc… for an entire set. For example: I have my playlist of songs and I am no where good enough to do an entire set on the fly. So I want to in a sense Edit and program my playlist song by song or bit by bit. Trimming songs, doing transitions, effects, and loops so i can perfect them to my liking,. Then basically play back the entire set at once, having everything in a timeline so I can play it back. In short it would be like doing everything in Ableton or app similar then exporting. Yes, I know i can just do that in a daw, but there are things that are much easier and more fun to do in the Dj software. Hopefully this makes sense.

Hi @bigbob,

Thanks for posting this question in the Algoriddim Community.

It’s not currently possible to record a playlist mix as you explained in djay. We apologize for the inconveniences this might have caused you. However, we appreciate you taking the time to share this request with us. I’ll make sure to push this internally and we’ll keep you posted here with any news about this request.

We kindly ask for your patience. Thanks for your understanding.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers, G

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I didn’t think it was possible, but I believe this would be a great feature for the software and new and old DJ’s alike. Especially people like me that dont have great skills or can’t remember what I did to achieve something cool while mixing.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.