Issue Syncing Music from iTunes to Djay Pro AI on iPad (Songs greyed out)

Hello,

I’m encountering an issue with my Djay Pro AI app and need some assistance. I have a MacBook Air M2 2022 and all my music is downloaded onto this laptop. I’ve synchronized all my songs within iTunes (Music) and I can access them seamlessly when using Djay Pro AI on my MacBook Air, directly from the iTunes library.

However, the problem arises when I try to use these songs in Djay Pro AI on my iPad (iPad Pro 12.9" M2 2022) through iTunes. Many of the tracks appear grayed out and are inaccessible. It’s important to note that all these tracks are legally purchased from Record Pools and have been locally downloaded to both my computer and iPad via iTunes.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? I’m looking for advice on how to resolve this or if there are any alternative solutions available. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Songs greyed out / Track not available / The track cannot be played (djay iOS)

Hi @ed-dj, I have merged this with an existing topic to help keep the conversation organized. Thanks for sharing.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.