Issues with my iTunes/Music Library (macOS)

• Macbook Pro
  • Sanoma 14
  • Version of djay - 5.1.5

Up until yesterday my library was working fine. I had my library in Itunes or Apple Music (the free offline version). All of my music is on an external hard drive. For whatever reason now when I try to load a song in DJay it is telling me it can not find the song. I cleared everything out of Apple Music and reloaded everything and re sync’d with DJay. I used the analyze feature. The songs are showing in the library but when I try to play them I. get the error. Any advise as to what would be causing this?

Thanks,

Hi @tsliney, can you please capture a video of this issue, upload it to your Google Drive/Dropbox, enable sharing permissions, and share a link to the video here? This will help to clearly communicate the issue to the engineering team to see if they can replicate it. Thanks!

The songs that do load are on my actual computer hard drive. The ones that dont are on the external hard drive which is plugged in, loaded to itunes and working there.

Perfect. Thanks for the video @tsliney.

1 Like

Hi @tsliney, we just released 5.1.6. Please update and let me know if you are still experiencing this issue. Thanks!

1 Like

That worked! Thank you!

Excellent! You’re welcome @tsliney. Thanks for the follow up.