Issues with RANE TWELVE MKII and Key lock

My one Rane Twelve MkII that I just bought has been acting up very strangely these past few sessions I had with it. Not sure if it’s because of one of the newest updates but just last night the key lock was struggling to work as I adjusted the tempo slider out of the middle range. As soon as I adjusted outside the middle, the key lock ON would only work a split second then goes back to sounding like the key lock is OFF but it’s supposed to still be ON. Seems to have something to do with the motor platter not corresponding with the app because the speed of the waveform was abnormal as well, to say the least. Couldn’t find the cause of it just yet but this has happened more than once so far. Only solution I found is to restart the app.

I am using one Denon LC6000 along with one Rane Twelve MkII btw

Hello @DJ_Norm ,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

I went ahead and created a separate thread for your request, to avoid any confusion.

Could you please record a video capturing this issue and share it with me, using the following method?

1. Upload your video file directly to our Dropbox service using this direct link: Upload to Dropbox.
  2. Upload your video file to a cloud storage service, like Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive, or to your own YouTube account, and share a link to your video.

I’ll be on the lookout for your reply!