Itunes Playlists and Spotify playlists

Hello,

Mostly i use Spotify with Djay pro on my iPad, however when the wireless is weak in certain places where i play, i go back to iTunes playlists and i play from there.
Well, obviously i have like 700 tracks on iTunes playlists and about 7000 on Spotify playlists. Time after time, when i brought a track to add to my iTunes playlist, i go to Spotify and search it to add to a playlist on Spotify.
The thing is that all my ‘physical’ tracks that i have in iTunes, i have on spotify stream in a special list i call Spotify backup, wish means when i don’t have a good signal strength i know i could jump to iTunes tab and play.
Last week, on my laptop, i went to file>import playlists> iTunes. Every thing went well on the laptop. I thought that will happen the same on the iPad since that my again ‘physical’ music is there. I know there are some tracks greyed out on my laptop, cause Spotify don’t has it, or it shows is a Local file, till here all good.
My problem is that after i import all my iTunes playlists on Spotify, my iPad ( and a wait to sync a good amount of time ) doesn’t show the tracks, any track, just say No Songs, but off course they are there on iTunes, i know that. To me is a very simple way to not change every time i don’t have wi-fi, have all my songs (My Music and Spotify)in one place or in one sided playlists. Hopping i’ve explained myself, if its to confused, i attach a pic that tries to explain better my issue…
Thanks in advance…

Hi,

Please note that you can create playlists with iTunes and Spotify tracks directly in djay for iOS.

Cheers,
Lukas E.

dfd

To convert iTunes playlists to Spotify for playback or making all music together, you’d better to use Apple Music Converter Windows to convert iTunes songs and playlists, including Apple Music to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A and M4B with ease so that you can easily convert iTunes files to Spotify via add local files to Spotify.
For the detailed tutorial, please visit: How to Transfer iTunes Playlists to Spotify

You can move your Move wherever you want! Spotify to Apple Music easily.

1st you have to download an app named MusConv
from here https://musconv.com

WANNA TRANSFER YOUR TRACKS AND PLAYLISTS ACROSS VARIOUS SERVICES

Here are all about iTunes playlist and Spotify playlists. No matter you’d like to transfer music playlists from iTunes to Spotify or Spotify to iTunes, there are some effective ways for you to make it possible with ease.
As for converting iTunes playlists to Spotify, please make sure whether your iTunes files are protected or not. If protected, please download iTunes DRM Audio Converter for Windows to convert Apple Music to Spotify supported local files and then add them to Spotify library with ease.
As for transfer Spotify files to iTunes, there is a detaied source page for your reference to achieven this with ease. You can visit: How to Transfer Spotify Playlists to iTunes. All issues can be fixed well now.

As for iTunes Playlists, I recommend TuneFab Apple Music Converter to help you import your iTunes Music Playlists to Spotify, but as for your Spotify Music, here are 2 ways that you can convert Spotify Music to iTunes. That’s easy to import whatever playlists as you want with TuneFab Software.

Thanks for the tips. As an iTunes fan who has subscribed to the Spotify music. I’d like to put all my songs together.
And I am really glad that I found this tutorial.
So in this case I have downloaded Spotify Music Downloader for Mac to convert Spotify songs to MP3 for importing to iTunes.
Now I enjoy all my songs in one place.