"Jump to Cue 1" keyboard shortcut incorrect Deck 2 only

I was playing this weekend without a controller and I noticed that the “Jump to Cue 1” or letter “U” keyboard shortcut actually triggers the 3rd cue point and the “Jump to Cue 3” or letter “O” triggers the 1st cue point but only on deck #2. Deck #1 is configured correctly. Can someone please take a look?

Hi @Grand_Stan,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to the djay community!

So that I can better assist you, can you share a screenshot of your keybindings from within djay for further review?

Hello Jru.
For the computer keyboard shortcuts the problem is on Deck #2. I’ll try to create a video.
Deck #1: Letter “W” activates Cue Point #1Deck #1: Letter “E” activates Cue Point #2
Deck #1: Letter “R” activates Cue Point #3

Deck #2: Letter “U” should activate Cue Point #1 but it activates Cue Point #3Deck #1: Letter “E” activates Cue Point #2
Deck #1: Letter “R” should activate Cue Point #3 but it actually activates Cue Point #1

Sorry Jru. I rushed my last email so it was not clear. Please see the corrections below and my video link: iCloud
Deck #1: Letter “W” triggers Cue Point #1 (as expected)Deck #1: Letter “E” triggers Cue Point #2 (as expected)
Deck #1: Letter “R” triggers Cue Point #3 (as expected)

Deck #2: Letter “U” should trigger Cue Point #1 but it actually triggers Cue Point #3
Deck #2: Letter “I” triggers Cue Point #2 (as expected)
Deck #2: Letter “O” should trigger Cue Point #3 but it actually triggers Cue Point #1

Hello @Jru. I posted a video of the problem and I never got a response. Is anyone still working on this?

Hi @Grand_Stan,

Sincerest apologies for the delay on this matter.

I can share that this issue is still under review by our QA and Engineering Team and we will update you with their findings as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you in advance for your understanding.

Hello @Jru. Just checking to see if there are any updates before this topic is closed.

Thanks
Stan

Hello @Jru. I just realized the keyboard shortcuts are customizable. Problem solved. You can close this out.

Hi @Grand_Stan, thanks for letting us know!