📣 Just Released: All New “Featured” Media Library Source

With the latest updates to djay Pro AI on iOS and macOS, we’ve added a brand new library source called “Featured”. Our team has carefully curated this extensive source of 100+ DJ-ready tracks across a wide range of music genres, allowing you to get even more creative with your mix. From Hip Hop to Deep House and even Drum & Bass, there’s something for everyone’s personal tastes.

Best of all - it’s absolutely free! Whether you’re using the free version of djay Pro AI or the PRO version, all you need is an active internet connection to access this expansive collection of songs designed to spark your creativity with djay.

So what are you waiting for? Download the latest version of djay Pro AI for iOS and/or macOS today, and let the inspiration flow!

Thanks to everyone in our community for your ongoing support! We’d also love to hear from you. Please share your feedback about the new Featured library source - what you like about it and what you’d like to see improved.

And if you have any other feedback, suggestions, or questions about this or anything djay-related, please post in the Forums or reach out via email any time. Happy mixing! :headphones:

Your Algoriddim Team

3 Likes

Very very good! you are really good! if your program cost € 100 I would buy it right away! and one who has always defended Traktor tells you so. Please don’t stop like Native Instruments did! Every time I mix, it feels like I’m using turntables, a perfect feeling!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.