Just try DJay Pro 7 day's free trial on my MixStream Pro

Hi, just try the 7 day’s free trial Djay windows software.

I use a laptop and connect to my Numark MixStreamPro.

First thing, nothing on the screen on the MSP, only Standalone mode message, no synch screen with the laptop. :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

But every boutons of the MSP work in synch with the laptop and djay software.:astonished:

Very bizarre can control the Djay software with my MSP, but nothing on the screen of the MSP except "standalone mode " message🤔.
Try for over 30 minutes no issue.

I try virtual DJ and serato Pro, Work great + synch screens of the laptop and MSP .

Is it normal ? To have no synch screen on the MSP.

Yes that is normal.
No screen display with the Mixstream Pro or any other controller that has a screen including built in screen in the jog wheels

1 Like

Hi @DiscoMobile, as @maurizio_T has already indicated, this is normal and expected behavior. The Mixstream Pro screens are not supported as stated on our hardware compatibility page below. Screen support needs to be unlocked by the hardware manufacturer before we can enable it in djay. We have reached out to the manufacturers, but it is also important for all users to contact the hardware manufacturers as well and express their desire for screens to be unlocked for djay support. So, if you could please contact Numark and express your interest in this that would be very helpful. Thanks!