key lock for android

.hey guys please implement it for us…droids…when it’ll be available

I have key lock on my Nexus 7 2013, running lollipop and the latest djay version with support for lollipop, but it the key lock is unusable. Just jitters and doesn’t play smoothly.

Key lock is currently only available on Nexus devices on Android.

Rest assured, we are already working on this. We’ll provide equal standards for iOS and Android as soon as possible.
We kindly ask for your patience in the meantime.

@Erin Johnson:
We will look into this and come back to you, when we have any news for you!

I have a nexus 10 but don’t see the key lock under the bar. Is it someplace else?

Any updates on Key lock for non nexus devices?

It’s been a year… and no update??

Hi there,

we still can not provide a key lock feature for all Android version so far. Therefore the key lock is only featured with the Google Nexus series.
Our apologies.

Cheers,Lukas E.

Hi Dela,

A more general applicable key lock for Android is on our agenda.

Thank you for pushing the topic.

Cheers

Lukas E.

i need keylock in Android, please!!!. Greetings from Chile!

Have been waiting for this for like 4+ years, I think we deserve a little more of an explanation then “we are working on it.” Can you explain to us more in depth on why. Do you guys need help with the coding or something?

Any update? Kind of a deal breaker this.

This is bullshit

Whats the Problem with keylock in Android?

Why is there no key lock yet on android? iOS get the far better app and we pay for a main feature that isn’t there.

Do you relying the Keylock functionality on the Android Huawei (P20 P30), the best-selling smartphone in the world?

Do you relying the Keylock functionality on the Android Huawei (P20 P30), the best-selling smartphone in the world?

When will there be keylock in android version
Bought a lg tablet to use this app
So disappointed
Still only using my iPhone to mix