Key not shown in Library after analysis on MacOS

When I have analysed a track, the key is not shown in the Library… so I am unable to filter or utilise that data.

Macbook Air M1 - Ventura OS.
5.03 version of the app… I have tried uninstalling and re-installing - but just by deleting the app. Maybe there is a more thorough way to resolve this?

Does anyone else have this issue also?

Hi @beefontoast,

1. What file format are your songs in?
  2. Are the songs stored on your MacBook or on an external drive?
  3. What version of macOS Ventura are you using?

Hello,

1. They are mp3 320kbps
  2. They are on google drive, but synced to my computer on drive sync, and forced to keep the copy locally.
  3. Ventura 13.5.1

Thanks

Thanks for the information @beefontoast. I suspect the problem is with Google Drive. I have forwarded this to the engineering team to see what they think. I’ll report back when I know more.

Hi @beefontoast,

1. Can you please check to see if you still have this issue if you move some of those files out of the Google Drive folder?
  2. If that doesn’t work, can you please share a link to some of these files in your Google Drive that you’re having issues with so we can check them on our end? Please remember to enable to appropriate sharing permissions so we can download them. Thanks!

Hi @beefontoast, I’m just following up on my questions from 2 weeks ago. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.