Latency djay2 android

I downloaded djay 2 for androd then I connected to my ddj 200 via bluetooth. then I did beathmatch, the waveform was too late, it was difficult to beatmatch due to latency. then I tried to connect using the usb cable and OTG adapter, I couldn’t bluetooth still delay still. I hope you fix djay2 for android. the delay is due to latency.

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in the Algoriddim Community.

Please note that djay 2 for Android does not natively support the DDJ-200. You’ll need to be using djay for Android. Furthermore, you’ll need to use the splitter cable provided with the DDJ-200 to connect your audio devices. Find out more here: https://help.algoriddim.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014702992-How-do-I-preview-a-song-through-headphones-pre-cueing-

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers, G

i mean i am using djay already

hi algoriddim team I just have feedback on my experience with Djay For
android … I have a pioneer Ddj 200 and I connected to Djay for android
using bluetooth I was disappointed because the response was too late when I
beatmatch I had a delay. beatmatch because the response was delayed. then I
tried the OTG cable, I didn’t use bluetooth anymore, I just tried maybe it
won’t delay when it’s OTG, but unfortunately it’s still the same, it’s
still late. so I didn’t continue purchasing the pro version to djay. I hope
you fix that problem …

Hi @DeejaySync_Serious

Could you please provide some additional information?

1. Which Android device do you have?
  2. Which AndroidOS version is running on your device?
  3. Which djay version are you using? (Please open the djay settings and scroll down to determine the version number.)

Hope to hear from you again.

Cheers, G

Same to problem plsss algoriddim fix your app im using android 12

I bought dejay 2 Pro I have the same issue with all Bluetooth head phones, and buds, but normal head phones work perfect. I bought it years ago.

Most Bluetooth speakers and headphones are not suitable for DJing where you are manually beatmatching. Bluetooth technology has an inherent latency in the transmission of the audio signal. This is not a bug with the djay software, but a limitation with the Bluetooth technology. When manually beatmatching you should use wired speakers and wired headphones. If you really want to go wireless then you should look into SKAA wireless technology which has much lower transmission latency.

I’ll give you the definitive answer to the problem, don’t use Android but iOS, unfortunately Android is pitiful for audio, don’t waste time or money, switch to iOS even with old devices

It’s not entirely true, it happens on bluetooth systems with integrated effects and with poor processors that slow down the sound, but in fact I absolutely prefer the cable, all my life

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.