Latest Djay Pro AI for iOS Not Working with M-Audio Conectiv

Devices: iPhone X, latest version of Djay Pro Ai, 3x Reloop RP-7000s, 1 Numark mixer,

Issue: In Audio Devices, the only available output is “M-Audio Conectiv”–no mention of channels is made. Therefore all audio routes through just one of the Conectiv’s two stereo outs. Similarly, in DVS, the input list includes THREE copies of “M-Audio Conectiv 1/2” whereas it should have 1/2 and 3/4. It is SOMETIMES possible to select different entries in this list such that the turntables can control two decks separately, but the output problem seems insurmountable; all audio ends up routed through just one channel to the Numark mixer, and I have the app set in external mixer mode and am not willing to do internal mixing. (I got this app to have an absolutely minimalist DVS setup for nights when I don’t think I have enough vinyl.)

My turntables are hooked up properly to the Conectiv, which is hooked up properly to the mixer. I’ve been DJing for 25 years. However, I’m new to this Djay Pro AI app, so perhaps there’s some idiosyncrasy I can work around. Anyone else seen this issue?

Hi @algouser,

Thanks for sharing this behavior from djay! Sorry to see that you’ve been experiencing this as of late, though.

So that I can better assist you, could you please answer the following questions from our topic template:

1. What version of iOS is running on your device?
  2. Are you running djay v5.1.2 on your iPhone?
  3. Could you share how all of your devices are connected together in greater detail?

Looking forward to hearing back from you. Have a nice day!