Latest Update Jumping Sync

Hi, I rely on the Hot Cue for syncing, but since the last update as I use the crossfader to beat match the sync jumps all over the place. Both iPad and software is up to date. I’ve also had a look at the settings. Is there anything I could double check in settings to see if the correct tabs are either on or off, because it’s unusable. :pray:t4:

1 Like

Hi @djqueenvic,

See below. Make sure you have this switched OFF if you want Sync to remain ON when using Hot Cues.

Thanks @Slak_Jaw I play a lot of disco, so that doesn’t help. Do I need to have both decks using the same bpm style ie straight or er… the other one…? Paul

You’re welcome @djqueenvic. Do you have Quantize turned ON? If so, what value?

@djqueenvic no, both decks do not need to use the same BPM style. Sync works across both.

1 Like

Also, please provide a screen shot of your Settings>General:

Now every time, I try to record a set, pre cue in headphones goes silent, but works if not recording. I have rebooted etc. P

@djqueenvic thanks for the screen shots. Those settings look good. Do you have quantize enabled?

1 Like

Yes, Quantize is enabled @Slak_Jaw

@djqueenvic well it looks like all of your settings are correct. Can you please try to capture a video of the issue, upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive and share a link to the video here? Then I can forward it to the engineering team to see if they can replicate the issue. Thanks.

Hey @Slak_Jaw I think it might be the New Cross fader fx. So maybe just need to get used to the new updates. Really appreciate your quick replies. Have fun over the festive holiday! Paul x

Okay. You’re welcome @djqueenvic. Happy holidays!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.