LC6000 no Album cover under Windows

Giving Microsoft / Surface Pro a chance but one of first issues was, that the jog display on the LC6000 doesn’t show the album cover.
The needle position is there, but no image.

Hi @AN-D,

First, please go to denondj.com to check for available firmware updates.

Then, please follow these steps to connect the controller:

1. Make sure all of your devices are powered off or all of their volume levels are at their minimum positions.
  2. Connect LC6000 PRIME’s USB port to an available port on your computer or a compatible Denon DJ mediaplayer.
  3. Connect any output devices (headphones, power amplifiers, loudspeakers, etc.) to the outputs of your mixer.
  4. Connect all of your devices to power sources.
  • When starting a session, power on (1) LC6000 PRIME and other accessories or input sources, (2) your mixer, and then (3) output devices.
  1. Using LC6000 PRIME with djay, select the deck that LC6000 PRIME will control. See Operation > Deck Selection for more information.
  • When ending a session, power off (1) output devices, (2) your mixer, and then (3) LC6000 PRIME and other accessories or input sources.

For a more in-depth guide on how to connect the controller, please consult the Connection Diagrams section here:

Hi!
The firmware was not updated, thanks for the advice and is now on the latest date.
However, the jogwheel display still doesn’t show album cover on Windows.
MacOS and iOS are showing on same devices.

You’re welcome @AN-D.

1. So, just to confirm, album covers are working on macOS and iOS, but still not on Windows?
  2. What version of Windows are you using?
  3. Are you using the same paid subscription across all three OS’s or are you running the free versions?
  4. Have you tried different music sources and are the results the same (Tidal, SoundCloud, Beatport, iTunes, etc)?

Hello,

1. So, just to confirm, album covers are working on macOS and iOS, but still not on Windows?
    —> Correct

2. What version of Windows are you using?
    —> Windows 11, latest update

3. Are you using the same paid subscription across all three OS’s or are you running the free versions?
    —> Paid subscription on same, no free versions
    Logged in via Account.

4. Have you tried different music sources and are the results the same (Tidal, SoundCloud, Beatport, iTunes, etc)?
    —> yes, all tried, incl. Local files with cover art

Thanks for your support

Thanks for the additional info @AN-D. I can’t think of anything else to suggest so I’m going to forward this to the engineering team to see if they can reproduce it on their hardware. I’ll report back when I know more.

Hi again @AN-D, just a quick update. I’ve heard back from the engineering team and this is in fact a known issue that is already being investigated. I’ll report back here when I have more news.

Hi,
Thank you for the update and looking forward to hear from you again soon.

You’re welcome @AN-D

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.