Library organizing.

Hello there, I am an electronic music DJ and what I found that is really missing at Djay Pro 2 is a way to organize my library.
I would suggest being able to set a color to the music and also to search for it by using the filter. Another idea is to have a “star rating” on it as well.
I am saying that because I filter the music genre by colors, for example, House is red, TechHouse is purple, Techno is blue and by that, I know what I’m going to throw at my controller. In addition to that, I put 1 star in a song that interacts less with the crowd to 5 stars in a song that is going to make everybody dance.

Thank you.

We‘ve collected some thoughts around ID3 tags in another topic in this forum. Would be cool if you could upvote that since it seems to closely align with what you’re asking :slight_smile:

This topic might also be platform-dependent. Which platform are you on?

1 Like

it will be nice to have a section called “History” were to find all the playlist of the songs played in the session like in traktor

History is already there! There are two ways to reach it:

1. Go to the djay library in the bottom left Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 17.03.11
    – Click on the icon with the clock Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 17.04.22
  2. open the sidebar Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 17.06.05
    – Click on the icon with the clock Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 17.04.22

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.