Live Stream + Youtube | Tiktok

Hi guys

as you know, and trends say, there is lot of dj playing sessions as live stream.

What if, Djay Pro would have a live stream feature for platforms ( TikTok, Youtube,) with options , like visualizer, lyrics, album cover, Tarck name, Artist name, PiP, would displaying into live.

What do you think?

Hi @DJ-Z,

Thanks so much for sharing this suggestion!

As DJing is continuing to evolve year over year, this is definitely an idea our engineering team would would love to tap into in the future.

Thanks so much!

interesting you didn’t mention Twitch, or OBS

Add this new feature Live Streaming Integration: Integrate live streaming functionality directly within the app, enabling DJs to easily broadcast their performances to popular streaming platforms such as Twitch, YouTube, or Facebook Live. of the app

Good luck trying to play copyrighted music when streaming to YouTube or Facebook. At the very least you’ll get warnings about your content. Eventually your stream will be shut down.

Twitch is slightly different (which is why many DJs stream there) in that live streams do not suffer from copyright strikes. However, if you record your stream to Twitch then it will get flagged.

That may be the case, but that shouldn’t be a reason to completely rule out the integration of a live streaming feature. On the one hand, this is the user’s problem when in doubt; on the other hand, there are also platforms such as Mixcloud where this is not a problem at all, although this is also a paid service.

Did I say it should be ruled out?

No I did not.

Hi @Cooljackdj, I’ve merged your topic with this existing one. Please cast your vote for this feature at the top left of this page. Thanks!

Hi everyone,

Thought this recently released device might be of interest to all the Live Streamers out there: Howler Recorder & Streamer Review - Digital DJ Tips

Not directly, but your contribution sounds a bit like: “Forget it, it won’t work anyway.” But surely that’s also a question of interpretation :wink:

…which translates to “that’s not what was written”.

Seeing as most of us are using devices/machines from Apple’s orchard, I’ve recently been made aware of an app called Switcher. Haven’t been over their ToS carefully, so I can’t comment on their view of copyright material usage.

1 Like