If this is a repeat question please point me to the answer.

How do i use my DjAy pro account (Ipad) with an Iphone or Android phone?

Is this possible at all?

Thanks

With iPad, iPhone or Mac, as long as all your devices are logged into the same AppleID, your purchase of DJay will be applied on each Apple device you have.

As the purchase is linked to your AppleID or, if you’re on Android, your Google account. I don’t believe it is possible to have the purchase follow you across platforms.

So your iPhone and iPad will be fine to use your subscription, but your Android isn’t going to be able to use your Apple purchase.

Basically, we don’t pay Algoriddim directly and then one payment will work anywhere. We pay Apple, Google, Microsoft etc and their payments are not interchangeable between platforms.

:+1:t2:

3 Likes

Hey @miche ,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

Like @sooteee nicely pointed out, you’ll be able to use djay with the same AppleID-tied subscription across multiple iOS/MacOS supported devices (e.g. iPhone, iPad, MacBook). Take a look at the info here for all the details (How do I purchase djay Pro AI for iOS?, What is the difference between the FREE version and the PRO subscription to djay Pro AI for iOS?)

But the app, its features and the modes of unlocking paid features are different on Android, where you can gain access to additional functionalities through a one-time purchase, not a subscription. Take a look at the info here for all the details ( How do I purchase djay for Android?, What is the difference between the free version and the in-app purchase version of djay for Android?).

Hope you’ll find this helpful!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.