Logic Remote but Using djay Pro AI on iPad as Secondary Controller for Mac djay

I just got turned on to Logic Remote app on iPhones and iPads. It’s a game-changing, contextually-aware, secondary touch interface for GarageBand and Logic Pro. It’s revolutionary actually and offers so much for a dozens of different music production uses and workflows (see video tutorial: https://youtu.be/ZJueGWaYFCE).

This immediately got me thinking: why doesn’t djay have this capability? I can think of more than a few excellent uses for this as a companion touch interface for djay when using MacOS. Examples are:

EXAMPLES

• Dedicate iOS device to loops and samples and have enough room on iPad screen for all loop/sample toggles plus faders for levels.

• All effects buttons, knobs, sliders plus all Neural controls on one touch screen.

• Full screen track selection and sorting interface with easy track preview activation so finding the right track doesn’t pull you out of mixing controls on laptop screen during a live set.

An so many more if it was modular and configurable so a DJ can mix and match controls similar to how djay on MacOS squeezes controls in now when you de/activate areas.

CONTEXTUAL
Logic Remote on GarageBand is contextual so that areas selected on laptop app causes relevant interfaces to appear on the iPad such as entering a keyboard synth track on the laptop brings up a playable virtual keyboard and synthesis controls knobs on the iPad or a drum sequencer brings up a grid of buttons for percussion sounds.

djay could have a mode like this to so that maybe different interfaces are offered to match selections elsewhere (though I could see this causing controls to change when you wouldn’t want them to as well).

SUPER USEFUL
I don’t use Windows or Android, but maybe this tech could work in that system too. Obviously, this is a huge programming and testing project for Algoriddim devs and a major change to the software suite. But I would jump on this is a heartbeat if available. I can hardly imagine a more useful tool set and it’s so available to so may with iOS device adoption.

FLEXIBLE FOR PROS & BEGINNERS
Another useful aspect of this is it’s great for people to immediately expand their DJ controller rig but also helps beginners without dedicated DJ hardware have a versatile setup right away with only a laptop and iPad.

This would be epic, so I’ll upvote this! :wink: