Loops and Cues in Windows AI

In the latest version of Djay pro for windows. Is the location for Cues, loops…the same??
I want to transfer between pc’s

• Windows Store version:

%LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\59BEBC1A.djayPro_e3tqh12mt5rj6\LocalState\Library\Algoriddim

• Demo version:

%LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\Algoriddim.djayPro_ysvet2nbq0e5e\LocalState\Library\Algoriddim

You can access these folders by pasting the above path into your Explorer’s address bar.

This folder contains the following data:

• djay Preset Library.plist: cue points, 1st down beats and all other data set by the user
  • Metadata: per-song analyze data (e.g. waveforms, beat grids, etc.)
  • Sets: your DJ set history as displayed in the djay Pro media library
  • Samples: custom audio samples (including recorded samples)
  • Sampler Presets: custom audio sampler presets

Help takes me here

Algoriddim Support

Where does djay Pro store cue points and other metadata?

djay Pro stores all app-specific data in the following folder: Windows Store version: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\59BEBC1A.djayPro_e3tqh12mt5rj6\LocalState\Library\Algoriddim Demo version: %LOCALAP…

@Steve_Houston thanks for bringing this up. We just updated the FAQ accordingly:

In the latest version of Djay pro for windows. Is the location for Cues, loops…the same??
I want to transfer between pc’s

• Windows Store version:

%LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\59BEBC1A.djayPro_e3tqh12mt5rj6\LocalState\Library\Algoriddim

• Demo version:

%LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\Algoriddim.djayPro_ysvet2nbq0e5e\LocalState\Library\Algoriddim

You can access these folders by pasting the above path into your Explorer’s address bar.

This folder contains the following data:

• djay Preset Library.plist: cue points, 1st down beats and all other data set by the user
  • Metadata: per-song analyze data (e.g. waveforms, beat grids, etc.)
  • Sets: your DJ set history as displayed in the djay Pro media library
  • Samples: custom audio samples (including recorded samples)
  • Sampler Presets: custom audio sampler presets

Help takes me here

@Steve_Houston this looks pretty close to another topic you recently created: Loops and Cues in Windows AI

Can I go ahead and delete this one?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.