Loss of all playlists on music folder compiled by myself through tidal.

I have lost all my playlists in my music folder(top folder yellow with circle) whilst all my tidal playlists and Apple Music tracks are all still available to play on pro A1. Can you explain why this has happened just like that when I have over 2000 tracks in various playlists that I have compiled myself?
Please help

I feel your pain, this happened to me. Sadly I never managed to get it recovered. It needs to be fixed as a priority - the amount of hours I spent making the lists (and I’m sure you have to) is too much time for it to just disappear.

Where are your BACKUPS?

What ever happens to your device, you need to take care of your daily/weekly backups.

There won’t be 100% problem free operating system, hardware, software etc.

1 Like

Hi @DJKJR68,

Thanks for reaching out about this. Sorry to hear you lost your playlists in djay on iOS. I can understand how frustrating that would be!

I’ve seen that you’re currently in contact with our Support Team via email. Please continue the conversation over there as my colleague will be asking you for additional information to get to the bottom of this. Thanks for your assistance as we troubleshoot this with you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.