Loupedeck controller with iPhone & lightning port?

I have a Loupedeck midi controller, an iPhone 12 with a lightning port and a lightning to USB A adapter. Djay recognized it and powered the Loupedeck however the directions said to press a button and scroll down to link the button to a control but, there was nothing there.

Maybe it won’t work with a lightning port but it did turn on and Djay recognized what it was. Anyone tried this successfully? If so what might I try to get it going.

Thank you.

@Kane_DJ

1. Make sure you’re using an official Apple Lightning to USB Camera Kit. 3rd party adapters don’t always work.
  2. Also connect the camera kit to power and confirm that your iPhone is charging.
  3. If the Loupedeck also has it’s own power supply, make sure to connect it as well.
  4. Use a high quality USB cable to connect the Loupedeck to the camera kit.

Also to add to what Slak Jaw has already said,
Check to see what ios version you are on as there was a problem with the camera adapter kit not working with 16.5 but apparently has been fixed with 16.5.1

1 Like

Hi @Kane_DJ,

I’m sorry to see that you encountered this issue recently but I’d love to help you in any way possible!

Since your initial post, we’d like to confirm whether or not you are still running into this issue. If so, could you please answer the following questions below?

1. Are you using the latest version of iOS, v16.5.1?
  2. Are you using the latest version of djay, v4.1.9?
  3. Are you using an official Apple lightning adapter when connecting your controller to your iPhone 12?
  4. Are there any additional details you can share with me regarding this problem?

Additionally, I will be moving your post to our DJ Hardware category for continued Community management.

Happily awaiting your reply. Have a good day!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.