I’ve connected my DDJ-FLX4 to my iPad via usb-c cable, the controller works fine, but I can’t select my audio output to my controller. Any solutions?
Check out this thread.
- Can you please provide a screen shot of your Settings>Audio Device Setup when the FLX4 is connected to the iPad?
- Can you confirm that your iPad is connected to the computer/tablet USB-C port on the back of the FLX4?
- Is the FLX4 connected to power via the second USB-C port on the back?
@DdoubleJ thanks for the additional information.
- Can you please confirm that the iPad is charging when connected to the FLX4?
- Have you tried a different USB-C to C cable? Preferably the original Apple one that came with your iPad or a high quality 3rd party cable with dual ferrite chokes on either end.
- I would also try disconnecting everything, doing a Forced Restart of your iPad, then launching djay, then connecting the FLX4 to power, then finally connecting the FLX4 to your iPad.
- A forced reset of the iPad fixed the problem
Thank you for your help, much appreciated
@DdoubleJ you’re welcome. Glad that fixed it.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.