Are you ready to try “Air DJing”? Then head to the App Store now to download the latest major update to djay Pro AI on iOS. For iPad users, our team is very excited to introduce you to Gesture Control: a feature that uses AI-powered hand-tracking technology to allow you to mix music without ever touching your device. Using intuitive hand gestures, you can now scratch, create loops, and apply filters and effects all with your hands in the air!
Please note that Gesture Control requires iOS 14, an iPad Pro 11‑inch, iPad Pro 12.9‑inch (3rd generation or later), or iPad Air (4th generation or later), and a PRO subscription. It is included in this update for all existing subscribers.
In addition to the all-new Gesture Control feature, this update includes more features and fixes you’ve been asking for:
- NEW: Added ability to add individual files from Dropbox, Google Drive, and other services to Files integration
- NEW: Support for Pioneer DJ DDJ-FLX6 DJ controller
- NEW: Set your own video footage as a visualizer
- Improved aspect ratio of videos from camera roll
- Fixed Automix start/end points not being used in some cases
- Fixed Ableton Link not finding peers on iOS 14
- Fixed empty iTunes library on iOS 12
Thanks to all of you for your ongoing support! Please share with us your “Air DJing” mixes, experiences, and feedback. We’re eager to see your creativity flow with the new Gesture Control feature. And if you have any feedback, suggestions, or questions about this or anything djay-related, please post in the forum or reach out via email any time.
Your Algoriddim Team