Make "lock" in media library optionally available again or alternative function

In the latest update, you have removed the lock option in the top of the media library. For prelistening music in external mixer mode, that was a quite handy feature. Maybe you could bring this back optionally or think about an alternative to make prelistening files from the bigger list on an inactive player easier.

Hi @axibert,

May I ask what platform you are using djay on? macOS, iOS, etc?

Looking forward to hearing back from you. Have a nice day!

Hi Nathaniel, this is on iOS on Ipad.

Hi @axibert,

After a quick test by putting djay in external mixer mode and bringing up the music library I was successful in finding the library lock toggle in the latest version of djay for iOS.

I will attach a screenshot below for reference.

May I ask what version of djay you are currently running? Have a nice day!

@NathanielAlgo Like I said this happens in external mixer mode, so if you connected a mixer you could see the problem

@NathanielAlgo Hey again, just saw you said you were in external mixer mode, but in your screenshot the crossfader is still showing. So I am assuming you have not checked external mixer mode. This problem is ONLY in external mixer mode where no crossfader is showing.

Djay version 4.02 on Ipad Air 4 latest iOS. Please have a look at that again.

Hi @axibert,

Thank you very much for pointing that out to me!

After further testing the lock option was still available in the top of the media library for pre-listening in external mixer mode and it behaved as normal. I will attach screenshots below for further reference.

Have you tried updating to the newest version of djay, v4.0.3, to see if that remedies your issue?

Happily awaiting your reply. Have a good day!

This issue has now been fixed. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.