Mapping Neural Mix Toggle with DJay Pro/iOS on REV7

Greets:
I wanted to try and get the SHIFT-SAMPLE combo on my Pioneer DDJ-REV7 to toggle Neural Mix on and off on my iPad Pro. I do see in the MIDI configuration that a number of Neural Mix items have already been mapped, but whereas on the Mac version the SHFIT-SAMPLE combo is working, it is not on iOS, or at least I was not able to get it to work.

I had to go into the settings a few days ago when only one channel was playing, and had to go in and make the other channel work. This seems similar, except I could not find the setting after scrolling up and down a few times that seems to have the correct commands.

If somebody can walk me through how to get there and set the appropriate items, Iā€™d appreciate it.

Thanks!

1 Like

Neural mix is mapped where you serato scratch bank should be.

1 Like

Hey thanks! I am stumped because I tried using the SHIFT-SAMPLER combo yesterday on the iPad and could not get it to enable. Today, I tried the same combo, and this time it worked. I appreciate the tip! I might want to map the EQs to make the effects gradual, but I wanna use the SHIFT function for that and need to figure out how to do that manually. But at the least, the function works. Again, Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.