Master headphone button not working in DDJWEGO3 using djay pro on iPad

Master headphone button not working in DDJWEGO3 using djay pro on iPad

This is due to the fact that Algoriddim considers iOS version can’t accommodate dedicated monitor buttons for each deck and in place uses crossfader position to determine which deck should be monitored. Hence when you set your Wego to “Master”, as soon as you slide the crossfader, it goes back to single track monitoring.

I noticed the issue is still present on the recently released Djay Pro edition for iPhone.

Still wondering how we can call “Pro” DJ software that doesn’t include dedicated monitor buttons, hence mappings.

I know this means for Algoriddim that they’ll need to check all their included MIDI mappings but hey Algoriddim, we do pay (again) for a Pro version so we do expect minimal Pro features set.

I don’t seem to have this issue any longer on iOS 10 or 11 running Djay PRO 1.0.8

Hey jayneural,

yes you are right, due to interface limitations we went with the Auto Cue Assign mode.
We are thankful that you share your feedback with us and we are trying to think of a way to work around this issue.

Cheers,Lukas E.

Is there away if stopping the cross fader from auto selecting the monitor buttons? It seems wrong that if the fader is all the way to the left then it selects deck 1 to monitor/pre-cue. Surely it should select the opposite deck to enable pre-cueing?