MC4000 with iPad

Hi! Everything is working fine so far, but i can’t understand one thing:

With the library knob on top in the middle of the controller, i used to press once and the cursor in the library in DJAY moved to the next column. But not on iPad; it just changes between the left column (were the sources are) and the middle column. I CAN’T scroll through my queue list, which is essential for me. If i cant use the controller to select songs from the preparation, this app is just completely useless.

hi
that’s strange because the same setup works just fine with my ipad… try to check the midi function attached to the browse button, it should be : Music Library, Switch library table
regards

HI,

thank you for your reply!!

Thats exactly the setup in the MIDI settings. The strange behaviour is, that when i am in the music list and press the knob again, then the selection-marker disappears (when i would expect it to move to the next table on the right, wich is the queue list). I am on an iPad Air 2 and use the Denon MC4000.

Regards,
Pedro

HI,

thank you for your reply!!

Thats exactly the setup in the MIDI settings. The strange behaviour is, that when i am in the music list and press the knob again, then the selection-marker disappears (when i would expect it to move to the next table on the right, wich is the queue list). I am on an iPad Air 2 and use the Denon MC4000.

Regards,
Pedro