Memory points for more creativity!

CAN WE HAVE THIS FEATURE PLEASE… A MEMORY POINT… OR MEMORY POINTS! CHECK LINK FOR VIDEO

1,907 Likes, 28 Comments - Phil Harris (@philharrismusic) on Instagram: "Follow for daily DJ tricks and tips.
In this video, I’m gonna be explain the difference between..."

1,907 Likes, 28 Comments - Phil Harris (@philharrismusic) on Instagram: "Follow for daily DJ tricks and tips.
In this video, I’m gonna be explain the difference between..."

Hey @PRO24DJS ,

Thank you for sharing this here in the Community!

Could you please send us the video following one of the two ways below?

1. Upload your video file directly to our Dropbox service using this direct link: Upload to Dropbox.
  2. Upload your video file to a cloud storage service, like Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive, and share a link to your video.

Please make sure that you name your attached video file as this Community thread (#20058) so we can easily track it in our system.

We’ll be on the lookout for it. Cheers!

I‘m all for this as well. Memory cues come from rekordbox and allow you to set a cue point that just marks the track at that position. It‘s not mapped to the performance pads but through a setting you can be shown how many bars are left to the next memory cue.

Currently in djay, I use cue points both for memory functions (this is where the chorus ends) as well as for being able to jump to a section quickly.

Separating those would allow for nicer mixing because it would give us more space - 8 cue points + 8 memory cues at least.

1 Like

hello… What i posted has an Instagram link… I wonder why its not appearing…

Hey @PRO24DJS ,

Thank you for reporting what happened with your link.

I will be looking into this with the help of our Admin Team, and keep you posted. Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.