I have two Shure Wireless Microphones. One is set to the low impedance level. Both sound horrible and distorted. I cannot go past 1/2 on the microphone levels. If I do, horrible feedback kicks in.
I tried a wired microphone and while not as bad, I cannot go past 3 as the same horrible feedback kicks in.
Thanks for joining our Algoriddim Community.
Could you please tell us:
- What macOS version are you running?
- What djay version are you running?
- What exact microphone model are you using?
- How exactly are you connecting the microphone to your computer?
- Did you set it up in the Audio MIDI Setup app? What Sample Rate did you set? Did you select the microphone device as your overall macOS mic-input?
- Are you currently using any other audio devices?
Hope to hear from you again.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.