Midi-map for American Audio 14MXR?

Does anyone have the midi map for Djay for Mac to use on this mixer as a controller?

Thanks in advance fort our help!

Tommy

Hi Tommy,

We currently don’t have a mapping for your controller. However, you can easily do your own mapping. Simply open “Configure…” from the “MIDI” menu in djay.

If you need any help, please let me know.

We haven’t tested that controller yet. But you should normally be able to map all MIDI controls of your controller.

And don’t worry, you can save your mapping, so you only have to do it once.

Thanks. I am awaiting delivery of the mixer with hopes I can make it work for me and DJay. I love this app and use it regularly for wedding receptions and private parties. I bought this mixer in an effort to cut down on unnecessary weight in my rig.

Using a full-blown combo controller/mixer with turn tables is overkill in my situation. But I do enjoy the tactile feel of controlling the software with knobs, sliders and lights.

Do you anticipate that I can map the 20% of the features I use with this mixer and DJay?

I assume (and hope) I can save the map after finishing the process. Do I reload it every time I turn on the system or will it remember the latest setup by default?

Thanks in advance for your help.