Mixon 4 issues with LEDs

Hi all having trouble with my old mixon 4 which i just dig out the garage for my son to start on.

Was working fine before i put in into storage

Now it connects but the play, cue and several other leds dont work although their functions do on the software.

Is there a way to factory reset the mixon 4?

Its running the latest version v2218 on the mixon 4

Latest version of djay

Laptop is a macbook pro

Hi @Ben4, when creating new topics, please do not forget to answer the questions in our template with specific details about your setup not just “iPad” or “Latest Version”. This helps all of our community moderators to provide the most effective support to users with the utmost efficiency. Thanks!

Device Model (ex. 2020 iPad Air 4th Gen):
Version of operating system (ex. iOS 17.3.1):
Version of djay (ex. 5.1.3):
Hardware/controllers used (ex. Reloop Ready):
Hardware Firmware Version (ex. 2.7):

1 Like

Hi again @Ben4,

1. Can you please also go into the djay Settings->MIDI Devices->MIDI DEVICES->Reloop Mixon 4->MIDI CONFIGURATION and confirm that you are using the Built-in MIDI Mapping and not a custom edit?
  2. You could also try reinstalling the latest Mixon 4 firmware from Reloop again to see if that solves the issue.
  3. Finally, I would try connecting the Mixon 4 to Serato on your Mac to confirm if the same LEDs are not working with Serato. This will confirm if it’s an issue with the hardware or not.
1 Like

Hello! It’s been more than 7 days since my last reply. I’m going to consider this topic completed for now so I can focus on others. However, please feel free to respond and we can definitely revisit this. Thanks!

Hi @Slak_Jaw

Have been away so javebt had a chance to test your solutions.

Back to UK tomorrow will hopefully have an answer by the weekend.

Thanks again

Sounds good. Thanks for the update @Ben4.

Hello! It’s been more than 7 days since my last reply. I’m going to consider this topic completed for now so I can focus on others. However, please feel free to respond and we can definitely revisit this. Thanks!