Mixon 4, RANE ONE, and other controllers: Mapping of FX beat param + key shift slightly broken

The mapping of my Mixon 4 is slightly broken with the new djay 4.0:

1. changing the beat param of the FX with the rotary dial always skips a value (ie it goes from 2 to 3/4 instead of 1)
  2. key shift (Shift + Param +/-) skips a value ie it goes from 0 to -2, skipping -1

This is all I have found, maybe there’s more? Changing loop length works perfectly, though. :ok_hand:

1 Like

I’m having the same issue with the Rane One as are others l believe…

Hopefully it gets fixed soon as l have a gig on Saturday night…

Thanks for reporting these issues with the latest update. Our Development Team has been informed of the issues, and are actively investigating this. I’ll keep you all posted on this thread with any updates. Thanks in advance for your patience!

Hi Guys,
I have been going through the various new features in the latest update and have found a bug with the Beat Parameter dial.
Prior to the update the Beat Parameter knob would allow you to change the parameter gradually from minimum to maximum,
Now it just adjusts it to either minimum or maximum and nothing in between,
So basically turning the knob with Echo jumps from 1 straight to 1/16,
In order to adjust it to the other settings l have to do it by touching the iPad, which isn’t really ideal…

Could you please fix this bug…
Thanks

2 Likes

yes i second that, please fix!

@maurizio_T and @Timothy_Refile,

Just wanted to let you know I moved your threads to this already existing one so we can keep things organized. I also changed the title of this thread to reflect the issue here. Let me know if you have any further questions at this time! Otherwise, I’ll keep this thread updated with news from our Dev Team.

none of the toggles are working on Manual effects anymore!! and the time jumps from 2 to 1/8 , big midi problems, please fix! also thank you for fixing other problems that were going on with the Rane one! other than that!, so far so good!

1 Like

Hi All! The issues described on this thread should now be fixed with the latest update, version 4.0.1 (on both iOS and Mac). Please update the app when you get a chance, and let us know if you run into any persistent issues.

Thanks again for bringing these to our attention!

1 Like

@Emily played around with it yesterday and the beat parameter issue is fixed but the key shift one is not. Arguably, beat parameter is more important but the other issue should be addressed, too

Hey @djjoejoe, Thanks for letting us know. I’ve sent the information you’ve shared to our technical team for further investigation. I’ll be in touch again about this as soon as possible.

1 Like

@djjoejoe Just following up again - our team is working on a fix for the key shift issue and I’ll keep you updated when it’s available. Thanks again for pushing this! :pray:

1 Like

Great to hear, thank you!

1 Like

Fixed with the newest update, thanks a lot!

1 Like

Great to hear it’s working now as expected @djjoejoe! Thanks for your continued support and feedback. :headphones:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.