Mixtrack Pro FX Pitch Problem

I don’t know if anyone else has experienced this, but I can’t get the pitch sliders on the mixtrack pro fx to dial in accurately.

It kind of jumps increments no matter when I do in terms of a % setting. With the long pitch slider on the unit, this definitely shouldn’t be the case but even with small sliders, you can still make those minor adjustments carefully.

I have no such problem with my Denon MC7000, so it’s definitely a controller issue.

I only picked this up as something smaller to have some fun with so I’ll probably return it if there isn’t a fix.

This is on iOS.

Thanks in advance

Thank you for getting in touch. We are sorry to hear about this issue. Could you send us an exemplary video showing the explained behaviour? A download link to wetransfer would do the job.

Hi Lukas,

Thank you for your response. I have returned the controller now and bought a Reloop Buddy instead as I know that works well although the pitch is a bit small for my liking.

I carried out some further tests. I was able to get an accurate response at certain stages of the pitch slider but then the track would jump increments unexpectedly. This was particularly prevalent around the middle of the slider. Almost like there was a slightly dead area. I could potentially have had a faulty unit but it didn’t feel that way. As I mentioned, my Denon controller works perfectly with the same iPad and settings as does the Buddy.

Many Thanks

Jamie

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.