More Audio FX

While I love using the Phaser, Flanger, and Bit Crusher FX (to name a few), I still feel limited by the FX available with Djay. Adding some more FX such as the Sound Color FX seen on the DJM 900 as well as a few of the FX seen on the Effects dial on the DJM 900. I know this is a very specific request but I do feel that adding these would make Djay a lot more versatile and allow for some very unique mixes without breaking the bank for a pro mixer.

djay 2 on iOS and djay Pro on Mac both offer FX Packs (powered by Sugar Bytes) to extend the number of available effects.

Hi Ramos,

There currently are no more fx packs available other than the ones included.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Please add Reverb FX.

Hello Algoriddim,
Thanks for greatest app in app store!
It will be greate if you add reverb fx on next iOS version. On X axis is reverb and on Y axis is filter as usual.
Is it possible?

More cool FX.

Hi, please add more FX to the new update, the FX that already have are bored. There’s more DJ apps in the appstore that can be a problem for you. Please update djay with more cool stuff :smiley:

How do I down load more fx packs

That is so true!!! I’m checking Evert week for those updates!

DJAY 2 IPAD EFFECTS.

Hello good evening, this very good application but my opinion should put more effects :smiley:

Reverb Effect is a Must have in the App…realy miss it.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled More Sound fx/packs.

I believe dJay for mac should have drop/sound fx packs you can download or purchase to enhance performance and a better experience.