More FXs please!

A deeper library of FXs

Hi @Pj_Delaye,

Thank you for getting in touch and welcome to our new community.

Which FX are you missing in particular? It would be great if other users share their vote and thoughts on which FX they would like to see in djay.

Hi Luke,

I would enjoy a deeper variety of “echos” and “delays” amongst other things (sorry I cannot be more specific but it’s only because I am not sure what is all out there. I just know that Serato has tons of FX available and that I would enjoy to see the library deepened a bit and periodically.

I’m also missing the “shift / auto scratch-chirp feature” you guys used to have on the earlier versions of the software.

PJ

I totally agree. “Echo out” like in Serato and Traktor would be nice.

2 Likes

Echo out and a noise / build effect to add energy before a drop or to create your own build up.

I second that, an echo out or a loop out effect would make things so much easier and prob use Djay Pro abit more in events if it had these effects

Fan of more echos, delays, reverbs. LFOs would be amazing to be able to apply to song, filter, or the effects so that sweeps and changes would be possible!

The software needs an “FX Fade” option like on the SB3 for easier transitions

Yes, echo out or something similar it can be very useful for transition with different bpm. Expecially in wedding gig.
Also loop out fx like in virtual dj it could be similar. Something that get a fake end with only one knob. Also a freeze reverb could do that.
This lack of effect is the only problem that I have with Djay.

1 Like

i pay or have paid for djay pro for android, ios and now windows 10. not only is there no option to use hi/low pass filter from the effects tray. ( ddj wego3 removed filter function ) but even after $70 for the app im told i have to pay another $13 to buy another 30 effects of which i want 3 but are missing the hi low filters

Can we please get some feedback on this topic? More FX have been brought up in several different threads.

For me the number one missing FX is a
Noise or White Noise. This effect has in particular has been requested several times in several different threads. Please add this :pray:

Thank you!

3 Likes

I would love White Noise! It should work similarly as the “Sound Color FX” on Pioneer mixers, that would be awesome!

1 Like

It’s great to compare the effect of WeDJ. Fx pad. For reference, the parameters of WeDJ can be edited.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.