Moving the stylus to the start of the record doesnt alway set the song back to 00:00

Sometimes it goes to 00:01, sometimes it goes to 00:00.
I know you can do it on the waveform but that is quite small and I sometimes end up pressing something else instead.

Hi there,

So that we can better assist you, could you please provide the following information:

1. Which device do you have?
  2. Which OS version is running on your device?
  3. Which djay version are you using?
  4. What Stylus are you currently using?

Hope to hear from you again.

Cheers,G

• Which device do you have? iPad Air 2
  • Which OS version is running on your device? 14.6
  • Which djay version are you using? Djay Pro AI 3.7.6
  • What Stylus are you currently using? - I think you’re confused here, I mean the arm/stylus on the apps turntables

Thanks for answering to the questions @coffe_king. I thought you were referring to some sort of Apple Pen.

I’ve been able to reproduce this bug and I’ve reported this to our developers so they can work on a fix as soon as possible. We appreciate your collaboration in helping us improve djay for iOS.

I’ll let you know as soon as this is fixed.

If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you would like further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Great stuff, many thanks

Hi @coffee_king,

We checked this behavior internally and found that whether it jumps to 0.00 or not depends on the actual position of the jog-wheel, just like on a real turntable.

It would be interesting to know if other users in the Community are annoyed by this.

Cheers, G