MWM Phase Bug in Djay Pro

MacOs Ventura
Macbook Pro M1 , 16 G RAM

When I use MWM Phase and for some reason the Phase loses connection or the remote disconnects, DJay Pro continues playing, but if I try to disconnect and reconnect Phase while the remote is spinning, it stops. This does not happen with Serato, as if I disconnect the remote and reconnect it while it’s spinning, the remote continues playing without stopping. I want to switch completely to DJay Pro, but I need this issue fixed. Thanks.

Hi @Flow_Collective_Muzi, when creating new topics, please do not forget to answer the questions in our template with specific details about your setup not just “iPad” or “Latest Version”. This helps all of our community moderators to provide the most effective support to users with the utmost efficiency. Thanks!

Device Model (ex. 2020 iPad Air 4th Gen):
Version of operating system (ex. iOS 17.3.1):
Version of djay (ex. 5.1.3):
Hardware/controllers used (ex. Reloop Ready):
Hardware firmware version:

Excuseme, ,

MacOS Sonoma 14.5
Macbook Pro M1 , 16 GB RAM
Djay version : 5.2.1
Hardware : Allen & Heat Xone 43C

Hi @Flow_Collective_Muzi, thanks for the details about your setup. I’ve passed this onto engineering to see if they can replicate your issue. I’ll report back when I have news. Thanks.

Hi @Flow_Collective_Muzi,

Our engieering team has asked if you could provide us with a video of the issue in action for further investigation.

You can send us said video in one of two ways:

1. Upload your video file directly to our Dropbox service using this direct link: Upload to Dropbox.
  2. Upload your video file to a cloud storage service, like Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive, and share a link to your video.

Please make sure that you name your attached video file as your topic name (MWM Phase Bug in Djay Pro) so we can easily track it in our system.

Looking forward to hearing back from you. Have a nice day!