My Collection will not refresh.....can't find help anywhere!

Hi - I have searched and searched but cannot find an answer. I want to refresh “My Collection” when I add new tracks to my Music folder but the refresh option does nothing…All the answers I have found relate to changes in my iTunes library refreshing but that is not what I want to do. I want My Collection in DJ Pro to update when I add tracks to my HDD…sounds simple?

Hi @BattyBoy,

Thank you for joining our Community.

Please note that is not possible. I’d like to shed some light on how the My Collection works. Your Collection (AKA djay Media Library) holds your songs from all the different available music libraries together.

These playlists are not meant to mirror a particular folder in your HDD. For that use case, I highly recommend you to add your Music folder to the Finder section of the djay Library. Hitting CMD+R there will refresh the folder-playlist.

My Collection playlists are meant to be curated manually instead of mirroring an already existing playlist in a streaming service or folder in your hard drive.

I hope I could help. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers, G

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.