My Experience with PRO 5.0 AN APOLOGY.

Well,

Let me tell you Guys and Gals, yesterday I was pissed. 5.0 was downloaded on both of my laptops accidentally leaving me with a new version that was crashing and messed up beat grids.

I was so pissed. I’m talking old man pissed! My thoughts were " Why would Algoriddim mess with a program that so close to perfect" My blood pressure was going up.

My son kept on telling me that Algoriddim would make it work. I wanted to go back my near perfect DjayPROAI. 4.0 series.

I even considered hurting myself…DOWNLOADING SERATO…LOL

Well, the update went through and I to say that it seems to be running pretty good.

I went to my songs at 125 BPM and went right down the list mixing one after another with no regard to key or rhythm. THE SYNC FUNCTION BEAT MATCHED EVERYTHING.

It ate it all up like I eat my grits in the morning.

But how would it do against pre- Giorgio Moroder Disco? Songs with no drum machine, no synth, no computer. Any old DJ will tell you these are the hardest songs to mix since the BPMs are not perfect. Real drummers in 1972-1974. No perfect beats like House, EDM or Post-Giogio Moroder Disco (Donna Summer, I FEEL LOVE)

I threw everything at it. The New Sync function ate it up. I could see beats adjusting though out the wave form.

So, I APOLOGIZE ALGORIDDIM for my lack of faith. Although, many will say its not perfect yet, at least on my Mac with Catalina and Rane One its working pretty good.

Lastly, If I can get Slak_Jaw to fix my Neural Mix and maybe make those cue marker a little bigger…this old man will be happy.

Thanks Algoriddim.
Ernie Fuentes,Jr
djerniefromjersey@gmail.com
YOUTUBE: @djerniefromjersey

6 Likes

Hi @erniefromjersey,

Thanks so much for sharing your recent experience with djay Pro. We really appreciated the feedback and kind words as well!

We’ve made sure to catalog your requests with our engineering team and will update the topics accordingly in the Community.

Have a nice day!

1 Like

Yup. Magical stuff. :sparkles:

1 Like