Native support for Pioneer DDJ-SB

Could you please send me the map file?

sophieloveswho@gmail.com

Thank you so much!

I have a map for DDJ SB. Not perfect but it works. Give em your email and I’ll send it to you. Please also improve on it because the jogwheels work but I find it hard to map their other functions like jog seek and scrub. Thanks.

Sent you the map.

@James Bernardo are you able to precue with the DDJ SB in Djay? I bought one today and am unable to get any headphone precue, or map the tables to scratch. please email me: slubiczcl@gmail.com

@Warren hi, i’ve tried that and for some reason, i still dont get audio. the odd thing is, if i open Traktor, it tricks djay into recognizing the audio and starts working. any other suggestions?

I can see it in my system preferences>sound to set it as the main out, but i dont get any sound…

here’s how its set up. the other PIONEER setup was something i tried to get working, but with no luck…

so I am able to use the DDJ-SB since using the djay mapping. using it as the main out, thru RCA. pre-cueing through it works too but…

anyone else having an issue with the headphones volume? It’s odd…sometimes I set it up and the headphones are super loud (as they should be), and other times, it’s rather quiet. I’ve tried resetting with the volume knobs down/up, etc. can’t seem to figure it out. sometimes it starts up with the volume capped super low, other times it’s fine…

plz respond to slubiczcl@gmail.com

thnx!

Pls send me the midi map: madseandric@gmail.com thanks in advance

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Native support for Pioneer ddj-sb.

Hi djay dev team, Is there any chance that we with a pioneer ddj- sb could have a native support with an ipad? Not to brag things up but other dev like mixvibes done it already with their cross dj app (android)… I love you’re app, I just wish that we can use it with pioneer ddj-sb… Please… Djay for I devices, make things work with pioneer ddj-sb…

Thank you and looking forward the next update.

You need to use a powered usb hub.

The powered hub will only power the controller but not charge the iPad. You need to make sure that the iPad is fully charged before using.

You will also need the camera connection kit from Apple.

The hub I got was this http://www.newegg.com/global/uk/Produ…
I brought it from Amazon but it seems to be not available at the moment.

Just plug the USB 3.0 cable into the hub and on the other end plug the camera connection kit and then plug that into your iPad. With another lead plug your controller into another spare port on the USB hub.

Power the hub up and you should see lights on your controller. Once that’s done, start the Djay2 app on the iPad and it should show the logo on the screen.

Now start DJing!

:slight_smile:

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Djay Pro with Pioneer DDJ-SB Controller.

Will there be a native mapping for the Pioneer DDJ-SB or is it easy to create one yourself?

me puedes mandar el main?
n_one_montana@live.com

Any luck recently?

may i also have the map
izuho.plano@gmail.com

Hey, Sounds awesome, Wondering if you could send me the DDJ-SB map. Much Appreciated! ilovespam1234@live.com

i have similar problems with my numark n4 and when i do map it, next time i go back on a lot of the mapping has been forgotten. for some reason the mapping doest get saved!!

Is it possible to get the map sent through? em_burridge@hotmail.com Thanks

Hi Tony, would you be able to send me the map file? I would be grateful j_galbadores@hotmail.com