Native support for Pioneer XDJ-1000 MK2?

I would like to see this unit supported as well. I run mine standalone as Rekordbox isn’t as stable as i’d like it to be, but the option of connecting it to my mac during a wedding for additional music would be a huge plus for me. Not to mention the fact that your software is rock steady. (I’ve previously used it with a custom mapping on my Kontrol Z2)

+1

Would also really appreciate native support for the MK2.

+1

I’d really like to see Native support for the XDJ-1000 MK2.

At this rate there will be a new XDJ model available before this is implemented.

Please and Thank You in advance.

Push!!!
Xdj mk2 HID support

I have been waiting for 8 months … it’s too long … go do something

Still nothing? please give us this

You guys are actually a joke now…I’ve said this a couple of times already in a few different forums, but what the hell? Native plug and play for Pioneer XDJ 1000’s Mk2 should be out by now? How can you have have support for Mk1 and not the next series in the lineup? To me, it just looks like lazy programming from your side? Can you please explain? It is false advertising to say you’re Pioneer compatible and then not actually keep up to date with the various models and iterations that hence come from Pioneer?

I’d be happy to pay a subscription based payment model if you actually did what you advertised!

Why have support for shitty Pioneer controllers but not the proper gear?

Wow, I just got XDJ-1000MK2s, looking forward to the djay pro integration, and… nope. Very disappointing. Any update on support?

As Algoriddim is “Pioneer DJ certified” do you have any avenue to ask them if they can enable this for the MK2? As someone who bought XDJs specifically to use with Djay Pro, this was very disappointing to me.

needed

@DanM are you saying you have to have licensing to officially support it? correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t it just a MIDI controller, cant you just release some mappings called Bioneer XBJ1000 MK 2 within your software?

It seems counter-intuitive for Pioneer to give HID support and then not give other DJ software access. It’s not like it’s their cheapest deck or anything! Who do we need to vent our frustration at?

No new news?

Hello,
Just bought two XDJ-1000 MK2 and I was sure it is supported…
But its not working… Is there really no native support?

Found that on your website…

“djay Pro offers native integration with Pioneer DJ’s CDJ-2000NXS2, CDJ-2000NXS, CDJ-900NXS, and XDJ-1000, the industry-leading club setup for DJs. Access your Spotify and iTunes library directly from the CDJ’s screen including waveform and cue points display. Full hardware control includes slip mode, scratching, pitch bending, looping, cueing, master tempo, and more.”

1 Like

But the XDJ-1000 is supported… Why not the MK2?

Sold my brand new xdjs now and bought more cdj 2000 nxs2

Same here… bought brand new xdjs only for this software. I did the same with the denon mcx 8000. The denon was listet as supported device. Then i bought it and found out the displays don’t work. No support - they just added a note to the denon entry on the website that says the displays will not work after I contacted them. Too late for me but good for other users… so I recommend not to wait for any support. It might take years! Sad but you need to buy the cdjs…

Please get us this update !