Need Single Deck - Static Waveform view back

NOTE: Please use the search function above before posting to avoid creating duplicate topics.

• Device model (e.g. 2020 iPad Air 4th Gen):
  • Version of operating system (e.g. macOS 14.4.1):
  • Version of djay (e.g. 5.1.2):
  • Hardware/controllers used (e.g. Reloop Mixon 8 Pro):

Your question:

Hello, I am a music bingo host using DJAYPRO for WINDOWS, purchased March 2024.
I have been using a layout that is ONLY a large waveform at the TOP of the screen, with NO moveable waveforms below it. During the last update i seem to have lost this feature. I do not do any sort of mixing or scratching and cannot have that as an option when trying to mix songs. Again, this is a straight song-to-song crossfade; i just use the large waveform to find chorus/verse of familiar songs. Now that entire screen is gone. I have no idea how to retrieve this setting, with the top half being large waveforms ONLY and the bottom deck being the music im using off a usb flash drive. Is there any way to get this back? If not, i am going to have to find a new software. I need the DUMB VERSION of this software back. thank you

Hi @ryaj, can you please try the following options and let me know if one of these is the View Mode you are looking for?

1. One Deck:
  2. Automix:

Hi again @ryaj, if you select One Deck view mode and then turn OFF the moving waveform, this should give you what you are looking for I think.

1 Like

If you want 2 songs showing at the same time, with no moving waveform, simply select Two Decks view mode and again turn OFF the moving waveform by selecting the Waveform icon near the top right.

1 Like