Neural Mix Pro and djay Pro for Windows?

Still no comparison in features when it comes to windows vs MAC/IOS the features are still night and day. windows released is really v4 of the MAC/IOS with a lot of great features missing. Not the newly released v5 for MAS/IOS. As I post in another thread with no response from the algoriddim Team.

Hi @Melbourne, thanks for reaching out and sharing your thoughts. The dev team is constantly working to improve the software on all platforms. Please understand that this is a small team and these things take time. Also, due to the nature of software development, Algoriddim does not share timelines or release dates. Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Can we get a windows version of Neural Mix Pro 2.0? It would be really good for exporting flexible beat grid track to a steady BPM. I have Djay pro 5 windows with a subscription but as you know the features parity is very different from windows to MAC. The features I need to make Djay Pro 5 my daily DJ program is solely missing from the windows version but that’s off the subject. Hopefully the Dev can make this possible.

Hi @Melbourne, thanks for your interest in Neural Mix Pro for Windows. I have merged your comment with this existing post and passed it onto the devs. In the meantime please use the blue Vote button at the top left of this page. Thanks!