Neural Mix stuttering and issue with previewing songs

Hi All!

For me I’m still having stuttering issues when I use Neural Mix with my MacBook Pro Retina Late 2013 (i5 @2.6GHz/8GB). With my another MacBook Pro Mid 2012 (i5 @2.5GHz/8GB) no issues on Neural even with 4.1.3 (I’m afraid to upgrade it to 4.1.4)

The issue that I experience in both Mac is the preview song on library… I almost aways need to click twice on the album art to start listening the track preview… Does anybody experience the same?

Both are with 11.7.2 MacOS (Big Sur)

P2: is normal the CPU still very consuming even when nothing is playing? (with only Djay Pro Ai App running)

Hi @Luis_Frederico,

My apologies for the late reply here! I’ve moved your post to a new thread in the Bug Reports category since the items you mentioned sound like possible bugs, and I’d like to help in troubleshooting these issues.

First of all, have you already contacted our Support Team via email about these issues? If so, please let me know so we can assist you in the most efficient manner moving forward. Thanks in advance! :raised_hands:

I sold the Mac with the issue happened but the other issues still present. Mo I didn’t open a case on support

Tkx

Hey @Luis_Frederico - Thanks for getting back to us!

To preview a track in djay, you need to have the sidebar on the right side of the screen open.

With this open, you can select the track in the main portion of the browser and then press the “Play” button in the sidebar to preview the track. Please check out the screenshot below for a visualization of this.

I hope this helps! Feel free to let us know if you have any questions, and have a great day!